Gold Stirrup is the only Hunter/Jumper facility recognized by the United States Hunter Jumper Association with a certified trainer by the prestigious USHJA and ARIA
Campers will develop riding and horsemanship skills necessary for the Olympic sport of Hunter/Jumpers
Perfect practice makes perfect!
In camp we make lifelong friends!
Through fun and games, campers will improve their riding skills and horsemanship, love, care and respect for the animal. Campers work in groups to help each other and work as a team.
Campers will be outdoors throughout the whole day. Even through the hot summer days, our facility offers covered arena and many trees to keep us from the weather
- Water bottle (they may refill at the barn)
- Leggings or stretchy pants for riding
- Closed shoes or boots
- No ipads or phones will be allowed around horses. They may use them at lunch to communicate with parents
- Lunch (except for fridays)
- Change of clothes
- Lots of carrots and apples for horses
- We will provide helmets in case of need